Saturday, March 23, 2019

Florencia

What a full day.  We started the morning with guided walking tours of the beautiful city of Florence, or as the locals say "Florencia".   Also included today was some time to explore in small groups, and a visit to the Accademia Museum to view Michelangelo's statue of David.  The photos can't seem to do the city justice.  It was a day of perfect weather, sunshine, and great fellowship.
I apologize now for the lack of photos in today's blog, and the fact that most are of just a few students.  We were in groups most of today and all of the photos I currently have are from my group.  Also, it seems as if the students are WAY more active on the wifi tonight because it has taken me over 90 minutes to upload these few photos.  Tomorrow is another long day, including our first performance, and I am headed to bed!  If I wake up in the middle of the night and can get some more photos uploaded, I will do so.  Thanks for your patience with me as I work through this internet frustration!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Country and heading home

Many people like to keep a list of places visited.  Today we were able to add another country to the list-the world's smallest country-T...