Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday-Siena and Rome

Another beautiful day for adventures.  We enjoyed a stop in Siena for lunch and some time to explore the historic city.  Groups opted to shop, hike, or visit historical sites before boarding the coach for the remainder of the drive to Rome.

Rome is certainly a change from the previous locations!  The bustling traffic and the hoards of tourists are a lot to take in.  We ended our day with a visit to the Spanish Steps before checking in to our new hotel and dinner.

Below are just a few photos from today.  I've been getting some more photos from other chaperones but am really struggling with the wifi situation.  I'll post a full page of additional photos when we return home to share the remainder.  I've spent several hours trying to upload just a few photos!  I hope you'll bear with me and enjoy the few photos I have to share from today:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Country and heading home

Many people like to keep a list of places visited.  Today we were able to add another country to the list-the world's smallest country-T...